Building Permit Application Process
Pick up building permit application packet at Depoe Bay City Hall.
Submit all building permit/plans to Lincoln County Building Department for preliminary review.
Lincoln County Building Dept.
210 SW 2nd St., Suite B
Newport, OR 97365
Please review the following requirements prior to submitting your application to be certain you have met all requirements. Refer to handouts included in the packet for important information to assist you in preparing a complete application. Incomplete applications will delay processing.
1) Section A, System Development Charges / Connection Fees
Must be completed and will be reviewed by the City Field Superintendent to determine fees. Proposed culvert plan and payment of culvert review fee ($100.00) and culvert review deposit ($200.00), if needed (does not apply to approved planned developments).
2) Completed and signed application for water/sewer service.
Effective date of service begins when water meter is installed.
3) Section B, Permit Fees
Completed and signed building permit review fee form.
4) Completed and signed application permit form.
5) Completed and signed construction contractors board verification form.
6) Plot plan indicating setbacks.
7) Three (3) complete sets of construction plans.
8) If applicant is not the property owner, an authorization letter from the owner is required.
After preliminary review, the county delivers your application to Depoe Bay for City planning review.
When permit is approved by the City of Depoe Bay and all city fees are paid, it is sent back to Lincoln County for final review by the Building Department. The county will contact the applicant regarding their fees and any questions they may have.
City Planner: Larry Lewis (Wednesdays & Thursdays only)